Followers

Monday 26 May 2014

EXO-M Black Pearl




Chinese Version

(Chen) She’s my black pearl~
She’s my black pearl~
(Luhan) Bu yong di tu zuo xiang dao xin hui ba fang xiang zhao dao
Bu zai hu lu ti qian fang duo shao qi qu yan lu duo shao zudang
(Lay) Wo de xin, mei you yi ke yu ni fen li jiang ni wangji
(Chen) Ruo ke yi, zai na yi tiao tao yuan hai ping xian shang, fa xian ni muyang
(All) Wo, yang qi fan yi lu yuan hang, jia yu feng zhidao jintou
Whoa oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh
Rang xiong yong di hai mian ye anjing wen rou
(All) Hua hei an li kaifang, haimian yi lu yue guang
Na shen mi di di fang, My beautiful black pearl
Hua hei an li kaifang, haimian yi lu yue guang
Na shen mi di di fang, My beautiful black pearl
(Luhan) Shi xian shi yi huo xi huan wo ganjue bu ke si yi
(Lay) Shifou yizhi shen zai mengjing li huan you
(Luhan) Ni wan ruo zai chuan shuo de suozai shenhua zhi zhong
(Xiumin) Zai shi guang li zhuxun ni de ying zong
(Chen) Wo bu ceng, xiang xin zhe shi jie cun zai suo wei yong heng
Wei le ni, ri ye sinian de ni dang wo chuji, ni na yishun ji!
(All) Wo, yang qi fan yi lu yuan hang, jia yu feng zhidao jintou
Whoa oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh
Rang xiong yong di hai mian ye anjing wen rou
(All) Hua hei an li kaifang, haimian yi lu yue guang
Na shen mi di di fang, My beautiful black pearl
Hua hei an li kaifang, haimian yi lu yue guang
Na shen mi di di fang, My beautiful black pearl
(Kris) Dang feng bao turan xi lai weixian zai paoxiao
Buyao ba hangxiang diandao, buyao rang xingjin ting diao
(Tao) Ruguo zhe jiu haipa tuisuo jiu lian kaishi dou mei zuo dao mei guan xi hai you wo ti ni dang
Jiusuan da hai ba ni cang qilai zhe elie wanxiao we ni wo yuanyi jie zhao
(All) Rang xiong yong di haimian bian anjing wenrou
Rang xiong yong di haimian bian anjing wenrou
Rang xiong yong di haimian bian anjing wenrou
(Chen) She’s my black pearl~! Oh~
She is my black pearl~
(All) Oh, xuan fu tian kong de taiyang, wuxian zhanlan di haiyang
Whoa oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh
Xiangzhe ta na meili yaoyan de guang mang
(All) Zai nongmi de wu zhang, zai pengpai di hailang
Touying mohu xing zhuang, My beautiful black pearl ([Chen]Beautiful black pearl yeah~!)
Zai shensui chenmo, zai zhe aishang de ge
Yinyua hai zai huidang, My beautiful black pearl
(Chen) She’s my beautiful beautiful black pearl~



TRANSLATIONS


She’s My Black Pearl… She’s My Black Pearl…
There’s no need to have a map as a guide, the heart will find directions
I don’t care about how far the road is ahead, or how many bumps there are or how many obstacles the roads have
My heart does not have a moment that I separate from you and forget you
If I could, I’d find your image on the faraway horizon
* I raise my sail for a long journey, riding on the wind till the end oh-
The rough sea can also be quiet and gentle
The flower blossoms in the darkness; The moonlight is a ring on the surface of the sea
That mysterious place My Beautiful Black Pearl
The flower blossoms in the darkness; The moonlight is a ring on the surface of the sea
That mysterious place My Beautiful Black Pearl
Is it reality or an illusion, I’m fascinated
Is my body travelling around in a dream?
Perhaps, you’re in the legendary story
I’m chasing after your shadow in time
I never believed that “forever” existed in this world
For you, I miss the instant where you and I touched every day and night
*Repeat
When the storm suddenly comes, danger is roaring
Don’t change the course, don’t stop moving on
If you’re backing away due to your fear of this, even though you didn’t do anything in the start, it’s okay, I’ll take it on for you
Even if the sea hides you, I’m willing to accept this prank for you
Let the rough sea become quiet and gentle x3
She’s My Black Pearl oh
The sun’s that suspended in the sky; the infinite blue sky
The bright light that’s as beautiful as her
In the thick mist, in the surging waves
A blurry image is projected My Beautiful Black PearlIn the deep silence, in this sad song
Resounding, though it’s vague My Beautiful Black Pearl